Welcome to UK PCEA. How may we help you?
- To propagate the Gospel as set out in the Great Commission (Matt 28 19-20),
- To uphold the Presbyterian form of governance, reformed tradition, theology, and style of worship,
- To create a community of believers through the enhancement of spiritual and social activities consistent with the Christian faith,
- To co-operate with other like-minded persons and groups to achieve our spiritual, cultural, and social responsibilities,
- To preserve African culture, approach to worship, and enhance the sense of extended community,
- To create an extended family environment through home-based fellowships usually referred to as “Districts”, hence strengthen community cohesion,
- To engage in and promote charitable causes that are agreed by members for the furtherance of their well-being, and
- To practice and uphold the principles of the service and servanthood through the involvement of members in the worship and social activities.